Human beings are blessed with five sensory organs and eyes are the five. We move eyes several times a day to bring objects into focus. Because of its sharpness we are able to see distant objects such as ants and minutes. Malfunction of the eye results in vision defects. The common vision defects are:
* Myopia (nearsightedness)
* Hyperopia (farsightedness)
Myopia refers to the error by focusing on distant objects by the eye as a result of the objects appear blurred (not fully visible). Myopia can be corrected by using concave lens. Near objects can be clearly seen.
Hyperopia in distant objects can be clearly seen, but the eye is not able to focus on close objects resulting in blurred image. Convex can be used to correct the situation.
Astigmatism is a vision problem that occurs when the cornea is oval rather than spherical. It comes with myopia or hyperopia. An astigmatic lens is used to correct the situation.
Presbyopia occurs after the age of forty. In this condition, the lens loses its elasticity and ability to focus on close objects are also affected. It can be corrected by using convex lens, while reading or doing other tasks. Cataract and eye strain are the eye problems that affect individuals.
Causes eye problems
* Reading to insufficient light or low light
* Team work longer without using the team scren.
* Poor diet, particularly vitamin A deficient diet
* Watching television screen and the maximum
* Mix one part of rose water and lemon juice and store in a jar and used as eye drops.
* Admission of sufficient amounts of vitamin A is necessary for healthy vision.
* Eat spinach help prevent a variety of eye diseases, because it contains carotenoid rich in quantity.
* The use of herbal eyebright drops are very beneficial for eye diseases.
* Consuming amount of vitamin C also reduces the chances of developing cataracts.
* Make a mixture of 4.5 grams of alum powder and from 30 to 35 grams of rose water. Put 2-3 drops of this mixture in each eye every night to get relief from eye strain and eye redness.
* Fill a green bottle with water and keep it in sunlight for a day, use this water to wash the eyes every day. This will help to cure myopia.
* Grind almonds, fennel and sugar candy in equal amounts to form a paste and store in a glass container. Chew 10 grams of this mixture daily at night with 250 grams of milk. It is natural and effective method for treating myopia.
* To improve the massage to the soles and toes with mustard oil regularly.
* Harmful radiation of X-rays and microwaves cause eye damage. As should be avoided.
Smoking should be avoided toxic chemicals in smoke can cause eye damage.
* For the prevention of cataract to a mixture of 10-12 grams of onion juice, 10 g of honey and 2 grams of camphor of Borneo. Keep the mixture in a glass bottle and apply every night for the eyes.
* Mangoes are a rich source of vitamin A and calcium. During summers at least 100 to 150 grams of mangoes should be consumed daily.
* Carrots and tomatoes should be consumed regularly for normal vision as they contain good amount of vitamin A.
* Flush eyes with cool water will relieve tension and soothe the eyes.
* Palma - feel relaxed cross-legged on a chair and rest your elbows on the table. Keep the palms of both hands on the cheeks, around the eyes and cover them with your hands. Stay in this position for 10-15 minutes.
* Blink - by a steady job with eyes open and close your eyes for at least 10-12 hours continuously.
* Exercises for students - students rotate from top to bottom for at least 5-6 times while keeping the neck and spine straight.
For more information click here